If you would like to learn to crochet or if you have mastered the basics and want to move on to the next level or learn a specific technique, I have just the course for you! With over 35 years experience, 10 years teaching crochet and many published crochet designs and articles, my classes are friendly, informal and fun. I work with small groups so you will get plenty of individual attention and I can include photo-illustrated handouts if required. I also specialise in teaching left-handed crochet so if you’ve never mastered crochet following the usual instructions, learn from a fellow southpaw!
Here’s a selection of my most popular courses and workshops.
• Beginners/intermediate/advanced crochet
• Freeform crochet – Play with colour, shape and texture making a funky journal or notebook cover using
yarn leftovers and oddments
• Beaded crochet/crocheted jewellery – Make crocheted necklaces, bracelets, earrings and charms with
beading, glitz and a bit of bling!
• Christmas crochet – Christmas tree ornaments, garlands and other festive fripperies
• Cute crocheted critters – Make crochet creatures and amigurumi (little crocheted figures)
• Spring crochet – Easter bunnies, chicks and baskets, crocheted spring blooms
• Build-a-blanket – Crocheted motifs for blankets (or bags!)
• Summer bouquet – Crocheted flowers and potted plants (crocheted plantpot optional!)
• Winter wonderland – Learn to follow crocheted charts and make crocheted snowflakes!
• Going potty – Learn how to crochet tubes and circles to make crocheted mug, pot and plant covers
Whether you are booking for yourself or for a group, organisation, school or college, I am happy to tailor a course to suit your needs. Please get in touch if you would like to know more.