Date(s) - 28/03/2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Black Sheep Wools
This exciting, fun session is an excellent introduction to hand-dyeing for beginners.
Dye expert Debbie Tomkies will be teaching a range of exciting techniques including yarn painting, semi-solid dyeing, immersion and rainbow dyeing. You will dye a lovely 100g skein of yarn in your own choice of colours. A knit or crochet pattern from Debbie’s design collection is also included so you can make your yarn into something special as soon as you get home!
- Suitable for: All levels, no experience needed
- Materials required: None, everything is provided
- Fee: £65. Fee includes a skein of yarn to the value of £10 and a pattern to the value of £2.50.
- What you will take home: Your skein of unique, hand-dyed yarn ready to be knitted or crocheted into something special; a knitting/crochet pattern
- Refreshments: Tea/coffee and lunch (and afternoon cake!) included
Please note: Pre-booking essential
How to book:
Reviews from previous students:
Student feedback is really important to me and has helped me shape my courses and workshops over the years (and continues to do so!). If you would like to see some of the feedback from my courses, please visit the reviews page