Date(s) - 01/06/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Black Sheep Wools
This exciting, fun session is an excellent introduction to hand-dyeing for beginners.
Dye expert Debbie Tomkies will be teaching a range of exciting techniques including yarn painting, semi-solid dyeing, immersion and rainbow dyeing. You will dye a lovely 100g skein of yarn in your own choice of colours. A knit or crochet pattern from Debbie’s design collection is also included so you can make your yarn into something special as soon as you get home!
- Suitable for: All levels, no experience needed
- Materials required: None, everything is provided
- Fee: £65. Fee includes a skein of yarn to the value of £10 and a pattern to the value of £2.50.
- What you will take home: Your skein of unique, hand-dyed yarn ready to be knitted or crocheted into something special; a knitting/crochet pattern
- Refreshments: Tea/coffee and lunch (and afternoon cake!) included
Please note: Pre-booking essential FULLY BOOKED – NEW DATES COMING SOON!
How to book: